Analytical Research Laboratories, Inc. (ARL)
Dr. Paul C. Eck established ARL in 1974 after devoting most of his adult life to evaluating major research studies in biochemistry, physiology, pathology, nutrition and psychology. To correctly interpret a tissue mineral analysis, Dr. Eck combined a number of modern biological, physiological and biochemical concepts including the stages of stress discovered by Dr. Hans Selye, sympathetic and parasympathetic balancing as taught by Dr. Melvin Page, oxidation types as taught by Dr. George Watson and mineral balancing as taught by Dr. William Albrecht and others. No other laboratory uses all these concepts to help understand the significance of tissue mineral levels, ratios and metabolic patterns Dr. Eck pioneered many innovations in the study of trace mineral deficiencies and excesses and their relationship to various metabolic dysfunctions associated with disease. Dr. Eck was regarded as an authority on the science of balancing body chemistry through hair tissue mineral analysis.
Under Dr. Eck’s direction:
- ARL was the first laboratory to integrate the factors of stress, oxidation types, mineral relationships, homeostatic states and natural healing principles into the science of hair tissue mineral analysis interpretation.
- ARL was the first hair tissue mineral analysis laboratory to recognize the importance of hair mineral ratios. As a result, our interpretations focus on mineral relationships and their effects on health.
- ARL was the first laboratory to determine oxidation rates using hair tissue mineral analysis.
- ARL was the first laboratory to identify and correlate more than 30 metabolic trends for illnesses using hair tissue mineral analysis.
- ARL was the first laboratory to produce interpretations that measure mineral levels and ratios against an ideal standard of health rather than an average range used by other laboratories within the field of hair tissue mineral analysis.
Endo-met Laboratories, Inc.
In an effort to provide quality line of dietary supplements specifically formulated to balance body chemistry Dr. Eck established Endo-met Laboratories. Endo-met Laboratories offers nutritional dietary supplements which match our unique approach to mineral balancing. Unlike any other dietary supplement company, we offer a specifically formulated line of mineral and vitamin supplements designed to match the biochemical individuality of our users. Our ability to recognize which minerals and vitamins are either compatible or detrimental to each other permits us to make nutritional supplement recommendations which are exceedingly accurate and effective.
We have a continuous program of research to revise and improve our formulas assuring the most advanced products available today. We closely monitor the most authoritative sources of information to stay informed of the latest dietary and nutritional concepts. We combine this knowledge with our own work in the field to take advantage of the highest quality methods, procedures and ingredients that will assure maximum biological and metabolic effectiveness of our product line.