Boost Energy, Brain Power, Fat Burning
C8 MCT Oil + Broad Spectrum CBD 100 mg
12 oz. (375ml)
FaTigue Fuel is comprised of coconut based C8 (caprylic Acid) blended with broad spectrum CBD designed to boost energy, brain power, fat burning and reduce stress hormone. Add to your coffee, tea, smoothie or salad dressing to increase ketones (the preferred fuel for the body).
Directions: Start with 1 tsp per day and increase slowly until desired amount.
Serving size: 1 Tbsp. (15 ml)
Amount per serving %DV*
Total fat 14 g 22%
Saturated Fat 14g 70%
Trans Fat 0%
Cholesterol 0g 0%
Total Carbohydrate 0g 0%
Total Sugars 0g 0%
C8-Caprylic Acid Triglycerides**
*Percent daily values based on a 2000 calorie diet
**Daily Value not established
Ingredients: C8 MCT Oil from Coconuts, CBD Extract
UPC Code 81820201798
What is FaTigue Fuel™?
Pure coconut derived C8 MCT oil, also known as caprylic acid, is a type of medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil that’s entirely derived from C8 MCTs (unlike regular MCT oil, which contains a variety of MCTs like C8, C10, and C12). This combined with a small amount of broad-spectrum CBD used to help reduce stress hormone cortisol. High level of cortisol derails the bodies ability to burn fat due to its relationship to increased blood sugar levels resulting in increased insulin (fat storage hormone).
FaTigue Fuel is uniquely beneficial thanks to its potent physical and cognitive benefits, which include:
- Boosting energy levels
- Suppresses appetite
- Increasing ketone production
- Enhancing memory and long-term recall
- Improving the ability to focus
- Reducing gut inflammation
- Eliminating harmful bacteria and viruses
- Boosting the immune system
- Accelerating the metabolism
- Reduces Stress hormone cortisol
- Reduces anxiety
- Balance endocannabinoid system
- Support healthy mitochondria
- Increasing antioxidant production
FaTigue Fuel is also preferred for Keto Fit 16/8 dieters because of its ability to instantly convert into ketones in the body, which are known to enhance ketosis, boost energy, and burn fat. For those of you that practice intermittent fasting, a cup of Keto Fit Coffee or tea in the morning will reduce hunger and provide energy making it easy to stay in fat burning mode until your first meal of the day.
C8 MCT oils go directly into the cell and force ketone production, because they radically increase the amount of Acetyl-CoA. That then creates beta-hydroxybutyrate. They even cross the blood-brain barrier, which most fatty acids don’t.
So, neurons will directly produce ketones in the brain. One of the main pathologies of Alzheimer’s is insulin resistance in the brain. So, your brain is starving of energy. It can’t process glucose. C8 MCT oils will go directly into the brain. Or they’ll produce ketones in the blood, go directly in the brain, bypass all that pathology and fill that energetic gap.”
In somebody that’s showing the beginning signs of dementia or Alzheimer’s, the ketones are able to increase levels of beta-hydroxybutyrate to druglike levels. You get these enhanced pleiotropic effects of ketones.
Dosage and Safety
If you’re new to coconut C8 MCT oil, start off with small amounts. Begin with a teaspoon a day and slowly increase your intake to get your body accustomed. Once your body begins to adjust to the metabolization process, you can then increase to a tablespoon or 2 per day or however much you prefer. C8 MCT oil is generally safe and doesn’t have adverse effects. Beginning stage of Alzheimer’s requires at least 2 tablespoons per day for positive results.
You can use FaTigue Fuel as a supplement by adding it to your regular meals and drinks:
- Coffee and other warm drinks: FaTigue Fuel is great to take before you need your brain to be at its optimal level. Adding it to your boosted coffee in the morning not only guarantees your intake of healthy fats, but it also provides the ultimate energy for your body and brain to start the day.
Try it in the Keto Fit Coffee
1 scoop Keto
1 tbsp Fatigue Fuel
Organic Native Forest Coconut Milk Simple
- Smoothies: Add 1 tbsp of FaTigue Fuel to your daily smoothie for a boost of healthy fat.
- Pre-workout and post-workout shakes: Don’t feel like you have to restrict your MCTs to the mornings — they also provide an amazing source of energy for workouts, especially high-intensity training. Supplementing your pre- or post-workout meal with a tablespoon of FaTigue Fuel can help improve both training intensity and recovery. FaTigue Fuel as a pre-workout supplement can be great for those just starting their keto or low carb diet who usually increase their carb intake around their workout times for sufficient energy.
Digesting C8 MCTs
Coconut derived C8 MCTs are broken down more quickly than longer-chained triglycerides. For instance, a large portion of MCTs pass directly into the portal vein (which services the gastrointestinal tract) and are transported directly to the liver (in the blood). In contrast, long-chain fatty acids must be taken up by chylomicron triglycerides and enter the blood via the lymph system. Once in the liver, fatty acids are converted into ketones before being discharged back into the blood where they are transported for other cells to use, especially by your brain. Ketones are a much cleaner energy source than glucose and help reduce inflammation by down-regulating pro-inflammatory cytokines.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.
Keyano Aromatics Ballston Spa NY 12020 Made in USA